Re: reviewer guide for GNOME?

<quote who="Liam R. E. Quin">

> Making a special reviewer guide also makes reviews feel special and loved,
> and that counts for a LOT in getting a good review.
>
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.6/notes/rnwhatsnew.html is a good start in
> this direction, although it doesn't emphasize some of the changes enough
> -- e.g. nautilus performance could easily be a full heading and paragraph.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

This is a really awesome idea, Liam - thanks. I think it's a good entry
point for improving the focus of the release notes, too. I've been planning
to get the marketing team looking at this, but I think the reviewer's guide
is probably the best way to get started.

In your donated time ;-) do you think you could find some good examples, and
maybe kick off a checklist for items we should have in the guide? That'll
get us cracking!

Thanks!

- Jeff

--