Re: [gnome-summary] copyright change for gnome summary

<quote who="Alexander Winston">

> > I would not contribute work I did towards the GNOME summary into the
> > public domain. You too can define the terms under what you publish your
> > creations.  Simple as that. You're not helping Sri to make his decision
> > by arguing it.
>
> Your reply does not answer my question. Could you please stop letting your
> feelings about certain emails sent to <mailto:foundation- list gnome org>
> get in the way of your reponses? I simply asked for a constructive answer
> about why you feel that the public domain would not be the appropriate
> place for GNOME Summary to be placed.

Dude, the question is answered: I would not choose to contribute my work for
the summary to the public domain. You're attempting to start a conversation
that in no way contributes to Sri's decision. It is off-topic. The end.

- Jeff

                       Wake up and smell the penguin.