GNOME GUADEC Slides...

Hey,

I rooted through my home folder today and found the slides/whitepapers
that were submitted as part of last year's GUADEC. I guess these can go
online as well - we've already got clearance for a freedom of use for
these, since they were originally supposed to be part of a conference
proceedings.

http://www.gnome.org/~gman/guadec_talks/

[Not sure if some of these are too technical or not, and apologies for
the randomly named files]

I'd also like to see the GUADEC 4 audio recordings [1] being relocated
from

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/docs/papers/features/guadec4

to fit in with the new structure.

Glynn

[1] Unfortunately do to broken sound equipment we could only
successfully record a few of them. We might even have some film
somewhere, but not sure where that might be. Probably should also get
the GUADEC 2/3 stuff online as well if any of the ex-GUADEC committee
members are keen.