Re: Gnome slides ...

Hi Jeff,

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 10:18, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Michael Meeks">
>
> > 	A set of links to my slides; feel free to use them:
> >
> > 	http://www.gnome.org/~michael/lwe-jan-2004/gnome.html
> > 	http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/ORBit2-guadec/ORBit2.html
> > 	http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/guadec-ooo-2003/OOo.html
>
> Hi Michael, are you submitting these under a particular license?

	Whatever you think most appropriate. I'm happy for it to be as liberal
as you like - as long as the site in general makes it clear that it's
polite to cite people whose slides you re-use - since generating this
content takes many hours of work.

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot