need help with OSCON track.

Hi folks,

Do we have some canned presentations on GNOME that one could give?  My
manager finally gave approval for me to attend so I find myself struggling
to figure out what kind of tutorial or track that might be interesting.

OSCON's deadline is today at midnight and I would like to have something
at least a tutorial.  While I'm thinking about it, it would be nice if
someone who has done this before could help me out with materials.

Secondly, I will probably be doing a booth at OSCON like I did last time.
But hopefully a lot better organized. :-)

Anyways, any direction would be very helpful.  Thanks.

About OSCON:

O'Reilly Open Source Convention, July 26 - January 30.
http://www.oreilly.com/conferences

sri