Re: Slogans & visuals revisited

<quote who="David Neary">

> What do people think about setting up an IRC meeting for marketing this
> week to discuss this, and get some concrete, finished marketing materials
> we can use?

Would love to.

> Sebastien is in Brazil, and Sri's in India, which gives us a 10 hour
> timezone spread (up to 16 hours if Jeff wants to join in). When's a good
> time for everyone, if one exists?

I'm in +0100 at the moment (Mataró, Spain).

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam