Re: Example media files

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> [Also, I see f-spot and muine mentioned in this thread- Jeff, are there
> plans to have mono in the default ubuntu and/or gnoppix modules in the
> future?]

Currently in discussion for Ubuntu. Putting it in Gnoppix may be seen as an
endorsement of Mono by GNOME, yada yada.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    "So: Stop selling software. Give it away. Work out some other way to
   make money, because pretending it's not replicable is not it. Profit."
                               - Martin Pool