The GNOME Marketing Team

Hi there,

Apologies for barging in, particularly in English! Unfortunately, my German,
Swedish, Turkish and Norwegian language skills are terrible. The Brits will
just have to cope with my Australian. :-)

I'd like to welcome your groups to participate in the GNOME Marketing Team,
as regional lists for advocacy and event planning. Here's a link to the team
announcement, which will give you a good idea of what we're planning to do
generally, and our first priorities:

We have a number of new lists for countries that did not have teams already,
such as Malaysia, France and Australia, but as noted in the email above, we
definitely want to involve existing groups if they are interested - that's
you! :-)

- Jeff

Come to 2004!
                          I am Jack's smoking gun.