Re: Mailing list request for France

<quote who="Gael CHAMOULAUD">

> I would like to request a mailing list for France. Is it possible ?

Hi Gael,

I did a quick check to see if there were any French GNOME groups already,
and was *amazed* to find there wasn't! THE HORROR! So, I'm setting up your
list straight away, and will send you details off-list. Good on you!

- Jeff

GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway
    Markets are what you sell bubbly health drinks, fluorescent blow up
                furniture and mobile phone ring melodies to.