Interest...

Hi,

    I was told to send a post to this mailing list because I am
interested in perhaps starting and leading or working with somebody on
creating a monthly (or so) Gnome newsletter that would compliment the
Gnome Summaries by being a more detailed, more polished source of info
for the Gnome community.  It would also be something to show to people
outside of the community to show what Gnome is about and just how good
it really is.  Any thoughts on this?  Anybody who wants to help me do
this?

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp

(jimmy_dean on IRC)