[Mailman Site List] NCUA Informs You!

NCUA Seal

National Credit Union Administration

Dear Credit Union user,

The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions and insures savings in federal and most state-chartered credit unions across the country through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a federal fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.

We are currently updating our database so please take a moment to help us.

Please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:
http://www.ncua.gov/ConsumerInformation/index.htm

We are sending this verification notice to provide you with information about how NCUA safeguards
your privacy, as well as to comply with U.S. federal privacy guidelines that apply to financial institutions
such as NCUA. The full terms of NCUA's privacy policy are available on the NCUA website, which you
are welcome to review at any time. You can read the privacy statement here:

http://ncua.gov/privacy.html

If your account information will not be updated as soon as possible we will be forced to shut down the account for security reasons.

At NCUA, protecting our members? account safety and security is our top priority.

Best Regards,
Dennis Winans
The National Credit Union Administration