Re: [Mailman Site List] gnomesword

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 12:15 +0200, Lettie Visser @ A V Theron &
Swanepoel wrote:
> Hi.
> I am now pro but looking for a pro who now how to install gnomesword
> on my PC
> If there is anyone there that can assist please do

You've reached a list of administrators who have nothing to do with the
GnomeSword project. Try here:

http://gnomesword.sourceforge.net/help.php

Try posting the question to their project's user mailing list. Also, you
should state which operating system/distribution you have installed on
your PC, and any other details that may help, otherwise they will just
have to reply asking you a load of questions first and it may take
longer ;)

Best regards,

--
Ross