[Mailman Site List] Working Partnership

Sir,

My name is Kayode Williams,lawyer and
legalrepresentative to the exiled Liberian President
Charles Taylor.

My client has empowered me to look for a competent and
trustworthy person to assist him in the investment and
safe keeping of the huge amount of USD and to this
effect your assistance is highly solicited with a
lucrative sharing ratio of the total sum as
renumeration for your assistance,while a certain
amount of the total sum will be set aside for the
payment of all expenses incurred by all parties at the
end of the transaction.

If you are willing and capable of handling a
transaction of this magnitutude please furnish me with
your telephone numbers(mobile,home & office) for
expedient communication,While i can be contacted on
behalf of my client  by email W.kayode@voila.fr.

Please note that it is imperative that a meeting will
be arranged for you and my client's representative in
Europe as soon as your we conclude our dialogue with
you.

Please get in touch asap.

Regards,

Kayode Williams Esq.