[Mailman Site List] link request

hello

I am contacting you to see if you are intererested in exchanging
links with the following sites:

Title:cheap cigarette discount cigarettes
URL:http://www.cigarettes-order.com
Disc:We Carry the Cheap cigarettes of the highest quality made by all
US manufacturing names in the cigarettes business. Our cheap
cigarettes are guaranteed to be best price around .

Title:smoke cigarette online cheap cigarettes discount
URL:http://www.smokecigaretteonline.com
Disc:smoke cigarette online cheap cigarettes discount cigarettes
coupon marlboro winstone camel salem new board kool misty.

We have added your link to our directories at:

http://cigarettes-order.com/addsite/directory/549.html
http://smokecigaretteonline.com/links/directory/526.html

If you are interested let me know

Thank you for your business