Re: [Mailman Site List] Mailman admin access for fplan-list gnome org

On ศ., 2005-07-01 at 08:44 -0700, John C. Peterson wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 11:05:39PM +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> > On อา., 2005-06-26 at 15:04 -0700, John C. Peterson wrote:
> >
> > Best we contact him first. Michael, any problems with this request?
> >
> > RedHat dudes, please chase Michael (off-line?) somehow if he doesn't
> > repond in the next few days. Cheers.
> >

> Hi Ross,
>
> No problem, hopefully you know where to reach him. I checked my
> mailboxes again, and actually his address @redhat is currently
> disabled.  The transcript from a recent attempt to contact him;

> <johnsonm@redhat.com>
>     (reason: 550 5.2.1 <johnsonm@redhat.com>... Mailbox disabled for this
> +recipient)
>
> Regards, John

Yep, I got a similar bounce. Owen/Matt/Jonathan, can you give us a
status report on Michael Johnson? Does he even still work at RedHat?

I'll assume, based on the fact that 'johnsonm' hasn't made any changes
to the F-Plan module in 6 years, and that the address we have on file
for him is unreachable, that the module (and it's list) is open for new
maintainership. The module hasn't got a MAINTAINERS file, but you are
listed second in the AUTHORS file (update your address!), and as the
(next?) most active developer, it looks like the job's all yours! Nice
one.

I've set the ownership of the 'fplan-list' to 'jcp@gnome.org', and
regenerated the list password, which you should receive by e-mail. The
address we have for you on file is 'jaypee@netcom.com', so you should
receive it there. If this address is wrong, please contact
'accounts@gnome.org' (perhaps attach your SSH key too - you're still
only configured for pserver access!).

Regards,

--