[Mailman Site List] Link Request

Hi,
My name is Andy Taylor from Roevin Translation Services.

I have visited your web site and believe your visitors may find our site useful.  Therefore, I would like to invite you to link to us from your website at <http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/resources.html>.

You can link to us by using the following HTML code:

WHY LINK TO US?
Roevin is an international translation, interpreting and typesetting company.  We have a global network of translators and interpreters that can provide high quality translations in over 60 languages and any industry sector such as legal, financial, creative and technical.

We have an online estimator that projects the costs involved in translating documents in over 60 languages.
www.roevin.co.uk/translation/onlinequote.asp

Thank you for your time.  If you are able to link, please send an email to confirm.

Warm Regards

Andy Taylor
Marketing Department