Re: [Mailman Site List] (no subject)

On ส., 2005-01-01 at 13:34 +0100, Info@I-SySweb.nl wrote:

Hell,

There is , i think, a big problem, evey time my linux server uses a
brouwser, it starts on your site, http://gnome.org and it seems there is
a refresher, (php5 problem)

On linux my browser does not stop refreshing, and opens every time a nes
Index site of you, could you check your PHP scriptng pleas, becouse it
is now driving me mad…

That URL seems to work fine for me. I cannot see any redirection in
effect there. Please tell us which browser and version is causing you
this problem.

I do not have the chance to install my brouwser on a blank opening.

Depending on which browser you use, it should be fairly trivial to
manually update the configuration to change the default homepage without
having to start the browser first. Or, from a command line, you could
try passing the URL of a site you know works as an argument to your
browser.

Regards,

--
Ross