Re: [Mailman Site List] help

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 14:07 -0700, philip e williams wrote:
> i need help....i am a new gnome user and am having a hard time doing a
> few things.....like saving a 'document to a floppy' & setting up the
> 'modem pc card' etc.....is there any one in my area ( usa - utah ) i can
> contact that will help me????
> 	thanks

You could try contacting you local Linux User Group. I found a couple in
the Utah area with a quick google search for 'Linux User Group Utah':

http://www.plug.org/
http://www.uvlug.org/

As a GNOME/Linux newbie, you should probably also make sure you've read
the stuff at:

http://www.tldp.org/
http://www.gnome.org/learn/

Regards,