Re: [Mailman Site List] (no subject)

On พฤ., 2005-08-04 at 17:46 +0500, Shahvez Fazail wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for 1 text  ad on the footer of your web site gnomore.org,
> could you please let me know how much would it cost?

We don't own the 'gnomore.org' domain. But you could register it if you
want - nobody has registered it yet!

And as for gnome.org, as far as I know, we don't allow commercial ads
outside of a couple of simple links our site hosts/sponsors. You could
take it up with 'gnome-web-list@gnome.org' if you want, though. We're
only the administrators of the mailman lists.

Regards,

--
Ross