[Mailman Site List] Media Buy - Advertising Question

To Whom It May Concern:

  We are looking to buy static text link advertisements on your site
Let us know what options exist, if any. Otherwise, we'd be interested in starting a program with you.

Please take a look at some sites that have benefited
from our services:

- http://www.newsisfree.com (NewsKnowledge) - bottom of the page under
paid advertising

- http://www.jpost.com (Palestine Post Ltd.) - bottom of the page right of

- http://www.dailycal.org (UC Berkeley) - bottom left column under
Sponsored Resources

- http://www.mailtribune.com (Ottaway) - bottom of the page under paid
advertising

  If you have any questions I will be more than happy to discuss this opportunity with you and answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Rasheed Richmond,
National Sales Director
Advertise U!
714-716-8102 (Office) | 908-331-1298 (Cell)