[Mailman Site List] sistemas.homelinux.com now links to you

Dear Project Gnome,

I have visited your site and I think that the education content could
be of interest to our web site visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at:

http://sistemas.homelinux.com/links/education-no-sub-category.htm

If you want the description of your site modified or if you have any
other cross-promotion ideas, let me know.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

http://sistemas.homelinux.com
Bios Escuela de Sistemas y Tecnologias del Uruguay
Education Informatic and Electronic in Uruguay

Best regards,

Miguel Puente
Bios Escuela de Sistemas y Tecnologias del Uruguay

http://sistemas.homelinux.com
mpuente@adinet.com.uy
1253 18 de Julio, Montevideo, 1100
Montevideo - Uruguay