[Mailman Site List] Re: Muine-list spam

On พฤ., 2004-11-11 at 08:05 -0500, Tom von Schwerdtner wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>   The muine-list administrator is either out of town or preoccupied so
> I'm sending this here.
>
>   There have been a ton of spam posts to the muine-list from
> photo_mania_info@yahoo.co.jp, is there any chance this address could be
> blocked?

Can you forward the original mail (with headers), so we can examine it
closer?

I can't see this address either as a subscriber to that list, or on the
list of allowed addresses, which suggests that it should have been
caught in the moderator queue.

--
Ross

P.S. I switched CC from gnome-infrastructure to mailman.