Re: [Mailman Site List] gnome-hackers problem

On พ., 2004-11-03 at 14:01 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi
>
> Seems something's wrong on the
> gnome-hackers/gnome-private/gnome-private-members list.
>
> Before, it was setup so that gnome-hackers has only 2 subscribers:
> gnome-private-members and gnome-hackers-readonly. All posts from people
> subscribed to gnome-private-members should be automatically accepted in
> gnome-hackers/gnome-private.
>
> Seems this is not the case, and while getting mail is working, sending
> mail leaves all messages in the admin queue.
>
> I have been looking for some settings I recalled in mailman for setting
> all this, but can't find it. Can you help me please?

The mailman that we were running before the widget compromise had a few
hacks and patches in place, if I recall. We're now running a fairly
standard mailman setup (easier to maintain/upgrade etc).

If we add 'gnome-listadmin@gnome.org' to the list of maintainers for the
lists involved, couldn't we just approve the messages in the admin queue
manually?

--
Ross