Re: [Mailman Site List] Please help me get my domain back

On จ., 2004-11-01 at 14:36 +0800, Leeann Cruz wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I am sorry to bother you, but I really did look all over the site of
> Ret Hat for an email address, but coldn't find anything.
>
> Please Might you or your staff please help me get my domain back.
> At present Red Hat Fedora Core have hacked into to
> <http.wwww.palawan.elnido.com>
> & I don't understand how to get it out.

It sounds to me like the webserver that is hosting your website has
reverted to the operating system's default configuration. It is just
displaying the 'RedHat Linux' web server default page.

You need to contact the person who looks after your web server and get
them to fix the web server configuration so that it displays your page
as expected.

Regards,

--
Ross