[Mailman Site List] List archive search results in 403 Forbidden error

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to report this, but I couldn't find anything better. This issue has probably also been reported a number of times already. Anyway...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /mailman/search on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you can fix it soon.

Kind regards,

Ferry

--
Ferry Boender