[Mailman Site List] broken links and missing files

I recently tried to access the gnome admin guide from:
http://www.gnome.org/learn

Unfortunately I discovered that NONE OF THE LINKS ON THIS
PAGE WORK. I searched in vain for multiple hours looking
for mirrors of these documents and/or cached copies. These
documents are incredibly valuable and it behooves the
maintainers of gnome.org to provide continuous access to
these documents for the benefit of users and admins alike.

Thank you,

Karl Zollner