A couple of questions

The documentation mentions the 'DefaultPerk' in a number of places. As
there is no such perk I'm guessing it has been renamed?

I'm just wondering: tiers are created when an application gets
activated and background layer events go to the appropriate tier. So,
I and I guess you can see this coming, what about background events
from apps that haven't been activated since LSR started? Do they just
get lost?

--
Steve Lee