- From: "Peter Parente" <parente gmail com>
- To: lsr-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: LSR 0.5.3
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:30:32 -0400
As noted in http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2007-June/msg00000.html,
this is the final release of LSR before it goes dormant. The release
LSR 0.5.3 is a point release for GNOME 2.19.3.
* Firefox improvements.
* Automatic mode switching and focus setting has been solidified since it was
first introduced in 0.5.2.
* Read link preview hotkey provides information about a link including
protocol, relationship of link's domain to current page domain, and
download size for ftp, ftps and file protocols.
* Read page summary hotkey provides an overview of the page layout including
the number of headings, forms, tables, visited and unvisited links and
* Container keys are now widget mode hotkeys.
* Optimization for read URL hotkey.
* Improvements for list and entry navigation announcements and automatic
scrolling during navigation.
* Speed improvements. We spent a good chunk of time in this release
optimizing LSR so that it is more responsive.
* Three new Perks for gedit, gcalctool, and the gnome-keybinding-properties
dialog. Thanks to Joel Feiner, Cristobal Palmer, and Andy Shi for their
work on these Perks.
* Speech verbosity settings. More control over role, headings, index, and
text area announcements.
* Corrections to ensure single characters are announced intelligibly.
* Daniel Nylander(sv)
* Jorge Gonzalez(es)
* David Lodge(en_GB)
] [Thread Prev