Re: LSR won't start after installing

Hi Herman,

I've seen the bug you're reporting surfacing lately on the mailing
lists for other assistive technologies too. The error that is being
reported states the LSR is unable to connect to the accessibility
registry daemon. The error is happening outside of LSR.

You might try seeing if the at-spi registry daemon process is running
more than once. If it is, try killing all the running processes. Note
that this will basically stop all your other ATs from working until
the daemon restarts.

Were you trying to run LSR at the same time as Orca? It shouldn't
matter if one AT is already running, but I bet no one has tested that
case very thoroughly yet.

Pete