[sigc] Overloaded Member Methods as Slots

Hi,
I'm trying to connect a signal with a slot.   Here's the pseudo-code:

slider->action.connect( sigc::mem_fun(myObject, &myObjectClass::myMethod) );

So in myObjectClass there are overloaded method of myMethod.  This
results in a compiler error overloaded mem_fun(myObjectClass*&,
<unknown type>) is ambiguous.  This is with GCC 4.0.

Basically, if we have a class with with several methods of the same
name but with different arguments, how can we specify which of the
overloaded functions get hooked in in order to disambiguate.

thanks,
wes