[sigc] migrating SigC::hide from an old app

Hi All,

I am trying to compile this tool called config4gnu for my distribution.

The problem is, that it depends on gtkmm-2.0 and libglademm-2.0, which
are not available for my distro. (and I am unsure of building them,
could break other things?) So, I thought I would try to migrate this
app to gtkmm-2.4, and libglademm-2.4.

I was able to migrate some of it, (like replacing SigC::slot with
sigc::mem_fun and SigC::bind with sigc::bind) but I am stuck at one
place.

The code is:

  list->signal_row_activated().connect(
                SigC::hide< const Gtk::TreeModel::Path &, //original code
                //sigc::hide< const Gtk::TreeModel::Path &, // my try
-- doesnt work either.
                            Gtk::TreeViewColumn *>(
                    sigc::bind(
                      sigc::mem_fun(*this, &NewPropertyDialog::on_response),
                        Gtk::RESPONSE_OK)));

Could someone quickly point me to how to port this to the newer
libsigc ? I tried searching the documents/changelogs, but couldnt find
anything about changes to hide()

I must admit, I am very rusty with c++ programming.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and would also save my hairline.

Cheers,
Vivek