[sigc] building documentation for the 1.2 releases

Hi,

I saw that the documentation for the 1.2 releases is no longer available from the website (which is reasonable) so I tried to build it myself. However no matter what I passed to 'make', I couldn't get the documentation to be build. Should a normal './configure && make' build the documentation and is there something missing in my setup or do I need to pass a specific target to make in order for the documentation to be build? If so, which? Thanks.

cheers,

roel