[sigc] Template mystery

Hello,

I am wondering how in libsigc++ you can connect slots, that may be created
to call member functions on different classes, and connect them up to the
same signal:

template <typename Class, typename Return, typename Param>
class signal
{
}

class slot
{
	// urm ...
	connect(signal s);
}

How it is that this little dilema is solved, it is the case that you can
attach any old slot to any old signal right? How are the template parameters
that signal has resolved? However it is done, it must be a pretty clever
solution.

It's a fairly vague question I know, hopefully it makes sense though.

Regards,

Gaz

* http      -   http://planetearthworm.com/  *
* mail home -  earthworm planetearthworm com *
* mail work -    gareth foster siemens com   *