[sigc] Passing variables to mem_fun();?

Hi,

I am currently writing an application that uses sigc to transmit
events between parts of the application. So far I have been very
pleased by the flexibility of the library, but unfortunately I am
currently facing a little situation here.

I would like to pass an argument of my function as an argument to
mem_fun(); and I do not know if this is possible. I have tried passing
a few things, but being inexperienced with function pointers and
functors, nothing worked.

So I am turning to the list, asking if some of you would have faced
the situation, or know how to solve my issue.

Thanks a lot.
Philippe Gagnon