[sigc] GCC 3.4.2 <lambda/group.h> problem

Murray,

Unfortunately I can't provided a patch. I had a look at group.h.M4 but I have not had much need to use M4 and found it difficult to follow the macros used. I could patch group.h but I'm lost with how to change the line of code in group.h.M4.

I assure you there is a problem with group.h and GCC 3.4.2 and the problem is in the current CVS code as well. I imagine Martin will have to fix it himself. He knows what's going on.

Basically 3.4.2 doesn't like 'deduce_result_type' declared without it's template parameter types specified.

Apologies but I did try,
Jeff Franks.