Re: [sigc] cvs update -PAd libsigc++2

Am 2004.05.01 23:20 schrieb(en) Gilles J. Seguin:
On Sat, 01 May 2004 10:12:26 +0200
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 05:43, Gilles J. Seguin wrote:
> > Curious behavior from cvs update
>
> The various anoncvs mirrors are out of sync. Try to use just one of
> them.

The mirror been out of sync may explain the behavior.
But i have, always successful update over many days with
$ cvs -z3 update libsigc++2

and constant bad behavior from
$ cvs -z3 update -PAd libsigc++2
in the same hour or over many days

With my developer login, 'cvs -z3 update -PAd' doesn't cause troubles.
A random check at http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libsigc%2B%2B2/
shows that 'scripts/Makefile.am' exists (one of the offending files
according to your first email) and 'ChangeLog' is up to date.

I'm sorry, but I don't have an explanation for the strange behaviour
you encounter, either. Maybe it's got something to do with the ongoing work on the cvs infrastructure (see http://cvs.gnome.org/).

Regards,

 Martin