RE: [sigc] Building libsigc++ from cvs
- From: "James Lin" <jameslin vmware com>
- To: <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: [sigc] Building libsigc++ from cvs
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:22:04 -0700
Murray Cumming wrote:
> >> James Lin wrote:
> > On my RedHat 9 box, I followed the cvs directions from the libsigc++
> > website. I then did:
> > aclocal
> > autoconf
> > automake
> There is an autogen.sh script.
Oh, right, that. =) Silly me.
Yes, that works fine.
] [Thread Prev