Re: [sigc] RPM's for Suse 9.2

Am 02.12.2004 20:51:34 schrieb(en) Jogchum Reitsma:
I've build rpm's for Suse 9.2. Can I make them available trough Sourceforge? How do I do that?

Hm, I don't it would be wise to start uploading packages for specific distros to sourceforge (-> where to draw the line?). Also there are packages for libsigc++2 in SuSE 9.2. If it has still a buggy version, you should try to convince SuSE to include updated packages in their 'update' download section.

Thanks for the offer, anyway. I will hint people to you if they experience problems with libsigc++2 specific to SuSE 9.2.

Best Regards,

 Martin

Please answer to my email address, since I have no subscription.

kind greetings, Jogchum