Re: [sigc] Forward declaration of signal.h
- From: martin-ml hippogriff de
- To: "Jari Petter Sundell" <jaris student matnat uio no>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sigc] Forward declaration of signal.h
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:42:01 +0200 (CEST)
> Is there any plans for forward declaring headers for signal and/or slots
> akin to <iosfwd>?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "forward declearing headers"?
> signal.h and the files it includes is hugh and not something you'd
> willingly add to a header file.
Add to what header file?
] [Thread Prev