Re: [sigc] libsigc++ webpage
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Martin Schulze <martin-ml hippogriff de>
- Cc: libsigc++ list <libsigc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [sigc] libsigc++ webpage
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:14:53 +0200
On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 22:49, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Can someone (Murray?) give me advice from his experience what
> the right way to manage the website for libsigc++ would be?
> Currently, the sources for the web pages are part of the libsigc++-1.2
> cvs module which is completely inadequate. Should we create a new cvs
> module for the website? Or should the sources be kept at a completely
> different place?
You can put it in a different place if you like. For instance, the gtkmm
website is in gnomemm/website. Or you could just move it to libsigc++2.
The site structure is very similar to the gtkmm site, so there should be
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev