[sigc] 2.0.0 needed

Martin, we need to release an API/ABI-stable libsigc++ 2.0.0 for April
12th. Would you like me to make the changes, or do you want to do it
yourself? If you do it yourself, please ask me to look it over before
you make the actual 2.0.0 tarball.

I know that we have not fixed the SUN Forte C++ build, but we have done
our best until we get access to a 5.5 version of the compiler. We must
simply hope that we can fix it one day without changing the API for the
gcc build.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com