Re: [sigc] current work on libsigc2

I think you forgot to add reference_wrapper.h to cvs.

All the recent ChangeLog stuff looks very impressive but mostly
incomprehensible to me. I'll try to get familiar with the code again.

I'm surprised that you could do without typeof, but I don't know the
details. Is the boost thing using typeof?

Once again, please release early, release often. Don't wait for
decisions or fixes before releasing. If you don't then I will.