[sigc] Re: Libsigc++ and SUN

Am 2003.10.23 21:21 schrieb(en) Martin Schulze:
Am 2003.10.23 11:18 schrieb(en) Murray Cumming Comneon com:
You might ask somebody on the #sun irc.gnome.org channel to try to
build
libsigc++ 2. Sander Vesik has been helpful in the past. If they see a
problem, then they should check whether they have these SUN Forte
patches:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gtkmm-root/base/README.SUN#7

Sorry, I have no irc access these days.

No problem. However, I will do this tomorrow when anoncvs is in sync:
I forgot to comment out the typeof() compiler check (which will fail
for SUN Forte) in configure.ac for libsigc++-1.9.9 and just committed
the change ...

Hm, I just remembered that I had troubles with the autotools in the
case of the True64 platform I was testing so I'll do another release
for the SUN people ...

Regards,

  Martin