[sigc] RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm and SUN (was gtkmm 2.4 and gcc <3.2)
- From: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- To: fnaumann cs uni-magdeburg de, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: [sigc] RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm and SUN (was gtkmm 2.4 and gcc <3.2)
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:18:41 +0200
> From: gtkmm-list-admin gnome org
> Does libsigc++ 2 work with VisualStudio .NET 2003?
I suggest that you try it. I'd like everything to work with as many
compilers/platforms as possible, but I would never personally make MSVC++ a
blocker for us.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev