Re: [sigc] adaptor_type error in compose2_functor - patch attached.

Am 2003.10.20 21:44 schrieb(en) Jeff Franks:
Martin,

You missed one adaptor_type error - compose2_functor in compose.h. It's only one line but I sent a patch any way.

Thanks! Committed to cvs.

It wasn't compiling libsigc++2 that gave the errors. It was compiling my GObject/GTK+ signal wrapper code. Anyway, it now compiles with out error. Thanks for the extra sigc::connection constructor. That was the missing piece of code that I needed.

Yes, this has been on my mind for a while now and I needed it myself
for the glibmm patch.

Regards,

  Martin