Re: [sigc] Alian doesnt work ?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 10:07:51PM +0200, Jeffry Molanus wrote:
> I have a small problem compiling the alian tutorial from the website.
>
> When i'm compiling i get:
>
> /tmp/ccb4OyYu.o(.text+0x47): In function `main':
> : undefined reference to `AlienDetector::AlienDetector[in-charge]()'
> /tmp/ccb4OyYu.o(.text+0xc0): In function `main':
> : undefined reference to `AlienDetector::run()'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

If you've just typed in the code directly from the docs, the first
snippets of code only show the part of the code necessary to use an
AlienDetector. It's not a full example (eg. there are no #includes in
the text).

Full, compilable versions of the examples are available from
http://www.pebble.org.uk/programming/cpp/libsigc_eg.tar.bz2

(Perhaps someone who has access to edit the website could put the
downloadable examples up somewhere obvious? They're referenced in the
text, but don't seem to be included in the libsigc++-1.2.5.tar.gz
download, or available from the sigc++ site separately.)

~Ainsley