Re: [sigc] libsigc++-2.0 TODO

Am 2003.11.02 00:07 schrieb(en) rsteinke w-link net:
Is there a reason the m4 macro files are no longer installed? They
were
used in the past to allow users to generate signals with large numbers
of
arguments (10, 12, whatever). Also, I rely on them for a perl wrapper
for
the library (http://sigcperl.sourceforge.net), which is used by the
worldforge
project (http://www.worldforge.org) to provide perl bindings for its
client
library. I use the macros to autogenerate wrappers for the
autogenerated
signal classes.

You are right, we need to install the m4 files. I think we should use
the directory structure of libsigc++-1.2 and install the m4 files into
subdirectories name "macros". I rushed forward and committed this change to cvs:

  2003-11-02  Martin Schulze  <teebaum cvs gnome org>

    * Move all .m4 files into new subdirectories
    sigc++/[...]/macros. Install the .m4 files on
    "make install" (Reported by Ron Steinke).

Regards,

  Martin