Re: [sigc] retype and hide_return not included

thanks very much! i apologize for the bad subject line. i was careless. including retype_return.h (and fixing my bracket :) ) got it working.

-tim

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
One word up front: your mail references an unrelated mail (Re: [sigc] missing urls). This happens when using reply-to and then starting a new thread. It breaks display on advanced mailers that sort messages into a tree (so called threading).