[libcroco-list] new libcroco project version

Hi all,

I have created a new libcroco--mainline--0.6 version of the libcroco
project in my public GNU ARCH repository. Version should be understood
in the GNU ARCH sense here.

To register to my public GNU arch archive, type:

tla register-archive dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004
http://dodji.seketeli.free.fr/archives/2004/xml-style

To get the sources of the new libcroco project version:

tla get dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004/libcroco--mainline--0.6

All the new feature patches will be pushed in the new
libcroco--mainline--0.6.

I have also created a gnome-2-6 branch in the GNOME CVS, following
the gnome release process, even if libcroco is not part of the GNOME
core developer platform yet. All the new development patches will be
pushed into GNOME CVS HEAD.

Regards,

Dodji.