Re: [libcroco-list] white-space property

Hi Benjamin,

> I'm in the process of implementing the white space property, i'm adding
> it to libcroco then building upon the recent addition of
> normalize_spaces_in_text in sewfox.

Okay.
I have started to write normalize_spaces_in_text() function in sx-lay-eng.c.
It just replace a sequence of spaces by one.
I agree, normalize_spaces_in_text() should take one more parameter
that would specify the type of "normalization" needed.

Regards,

Dodji.